The Decider is firmly grounded in CBT and DBT for which there is a wealth of evidence for their efficacy in treating a wide range of mental health conditions (see below).
The difference is in our presentation, the style of teaching, which makes the skills very memorable and user-friendly, helping everyone - including the non-clinicial population - to learn the skills so they are able to use them at times when they really need them.
Evidence for Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- NICE / NHS - Current
- CBT Outcome Studies
- CBT Outcome Studies - references updated 2016
- Why Cognitive Behavioural Therapy is the Gold Standard 2018
Evidence for Dialectical Behavioural Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy: Efficacy
- DBT: Meta-analyses & Systematic Reviews
- DBT Skills Training as a stand-alone or adjunctive treatment
- Skills only DBT