Quality training, great feedback
The Decider Life Skills 4 hour webinar 7 December 2021 - hosted by Greenwood Mentors. More information here
We come to your organisation to deliver a one day workshop. You provide the venue, delegates, refreshments, presentation equipment.
Each workshop has a fixed cost which includes 40 manuals and handbooks and all trainer expenses. Delegate numbers can be increased if venue allows.
- Workshop delivered by Michelle and Carol:
- Workshop delivered by Authorised Trainers:
Online Training for individuals
The Decider online training courses include the same content as our one and two day workshops. The courses include presentations with a video of each skill from a live workshop facilitated by Michelle and Carol.
The course includes:
- The Decider Life Skills online training portal (for two months)
- The Decider Life Skills Manual
- The Decider Life Skills online resources
- Multiple choice assessment
- Course completion certificate after successful completion (CPD 7 hours)
- 6 weeks of email consultation following course completion
Online training also available for The Decider 32 Therapeutic Skills
After payment, we will set up your online training account and you will receive an automated email with your login details. Sometimes this automated email is diverted by over-zealous spam filters. If you don't receive an email:
- Check your spam folder
- Go to login.thedecider.org.uk and enter your email address, then click on "forgot password" (then check your spam folder again)
2020 SPECIAL OFFER - ONLINE TRAINING
40 places on The Decider (32) Skills online training: £7500
10 places on The Decider (32) Skills online training: £2160 (10 places for cost of 9)
40 places on The Decider (12) Life Skills online training: £3750
10 places on The Decider (12) Life Skills online training: £1080 (10 places for cost of 9)
Feedback for The Decider Life Skills online training course:
I have just completed The Decider course online and just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed it. I trained and worked as a mental health nurse and now work in a secondary school. Your course content and presentation was refreshing, fun and enjoyable. I look forward to putting the skills into practice. H. (January 2021)
Thank you for such great, informative training. I have really enjoyed it and I now know that I can help my young people and help them find a better way in understanding and processing their emotions.
Approved by the British Psychological Society for the purposes of Continuing
Professional Development (CPD)